Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post for 2007

well.. today is the last day of 2007 already... sigh.. time flies..

din plan for any countdown activity tonite.. but plan to have dinner at our favourite japanese restaurant at ss2 "SushiTomo"..

was kinda bz since back from taiwan last week... dont even really have the time to post up my taiwan pics yet.. went for my ex class mate's wedding dinner straight after touched down on Christmas day...

Last nite went to mid valley to get myself a new phone... heh.. my ancient nokia phone konged after servicing me for 4 years plus... bought Sony Ericsson K550i phone with built-in cybershot 2mega pix camera.... hehe i like to take pics ma... so in the future i can have more pics posted on my blog.. :)

here's some pic i snap..
This is K550i.. muahaha


Test snap... dawn..


Testing... macro snap... rings..


Update at 10.35pm..
At SushiTomo.. besides our usual favourite Chawanmushi.. Salmon & Sea Bass Sushi.. we also tried new thing.. Beef Bulgogi.. :)





Wish all your dreams come true in this new year 2008.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...