Friday, August 1, 2008

Bz Bz Bz Bz


Been very bz these few days.. preparing for new season "Winter" products... this is the first time planning itineraries for mass production.. extremely stressed.. my mind still hyperly moving even at this time...

Really wonder how people deal with stress... for me some good food or touge session could help.. but too bad i am on one-week "sole source" with Cambridge Diet (again).. so will be fasting for a week till this Saturday... and too bad i dont have my own car for touge...

This morning i was informed by my operator that some "b*tch" has pretended as me to ask for rates and costing from them.. what the f*ck?? i am not that famous anyway coz im still new in travel industry and not many ppl know which destination im handing... wonder who the hell so bitchy.... could be possibly some SPY..

Just read TK's blog.. knowing that his beloved puppy Gigi has gone... ran over by a car this morning... sigh i still remembered the first time i saw her a week plus ago.. she reminded me of my Jacky... same size same colour same playful same hyperactive... really sad to hear that... Rest in peace Gigi.. :'(

1 comment:

Touge King said...

Thank you Elaine. I really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...