Monday, December 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning


On Friday night when i went back from work.. realized that BOTH the headlamps are not functionining... luckily savvy got "fog lamp"... else i really donno how to drive back...

On Sat evening... Kisumi try DIY changing the bulbs.. manage to change one.. but the other one was stuck... and the bulb "splitted" and drop "inwards"...



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Done with spring cleaning session today... coz my bro that works in China is coming back for holiday with my "future" sister-in-law.... so i have to tidy up my room for her before i fly off...

Found this.... Japanese number plate.... Tougeking are u interested?


I quite like the new bed sheet that just bought..


Packed..

2 comments:

Touge King said...

I want the plate :P !!!

Thank you thank you!

EvilaineKhoo said...

remeber to inform me when u come down to KL ok? coz i donno when again i'll ge going up to ipoh... :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...