Sunday, March 9, 2008

Update

halo.. how are you??
ok ok.. i know lah.. i have been abanden my blog for such a long time...
what to do.. very bz mah recently.... with my project...

ok ok... just a brief update... to continue from my previous blog...

After Jenjarom, we went down to melaka using the coaster road thru Morib & Port Dickson... stayed at Melaka for 1 night and went for makan-makan at my favourite hawker stall between Tengtera and Tj Kling... we had Popia.. Oyster Omelette.. wantan mee and Portuguese grill fish...





The historical town at night


On the next day morning.. for our breakfast.. i cooked Korean Ramen with baby corn, japanese tofu & mushrooms... yummy :):)


On the last day of CNY aka Chap Goh Meh aka Chinese Valentine's Day
our department celebrated with a final round of "Lou Sang" session and red wine from Australia... yumm yumm



My Pet Sis came visit my house with my Kai Chai at the weekend right after CNY :)
Kisumi with my kai chai

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...