Saturday, February 7, 2009

13th Day of CNY


Today is the 13th day of CNY... 2 more days to come to an end to the annual celebration... feel abit sad coz am getting older... feel proud am getting wiser.. haha....

i had a weird dream that feels very real and woke me up.... in my dream somebody offered me to work in the Swiss Tourism Board in Malaysia... hey this is really my dream job man.. not the dreaming dream type but it's one of my target working for the Tourism Board... and Switzerland is my favourite country.... and now i had a dream of that.. haha... Wish my dream will really come true one day...

Yesterday we suppose to celebrate our 2-and-a-quarter years together.... but my beloved dear had diarrhea... so have to postpone our "makan" session to today.. wish him get well fast so that we can go "makam" this noon....time flies.... 2-and-a-quarter years together..... :)

i gain alot of weight during this CNY... have to start my diet plan already right after CNY.... haih... why so "sanfu"??? coz i LOVE TO EAT!!! I LOVE FOOD!!! cant help it... so have to keep on diet while eating.... sounds complicated huh..

weekend has come... means i have more time to update my blog.... moreover this gonna be a long weekend.. with plenty activities going on... such as TOUGE... haha

well stay tuned for my "back dated" entries.. of "Praying to the God of Heaven" and "Lion Dance"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...