Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CNY Mood

last nite while waiting for Kisumi.. i went to Times Square to search for birthday presant for my mum.. (Yeah today is her birthday..) Happy Birthday Mum... for this year Times Square put a huge Lion Dance head facing the main entrance... wow traditional yet creative...


I bought a chinese traditional style "ma chai" blouse for my mum.. and a pair of half-knee lenght boots for myself.. (yeah cant resist boots).. and some make up products for my company annual dinner..... (can someone teach me how to make smoky eyes?)

This morning.. saw some interesting sex education in the newspaper.. title is "Prevent Weird Uncle".. which i think is good tho.. coz nowadays there are alot of child missing cases......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...