Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Help Up for CNY Cookies

It has been quite some years i haven't really get into the kitchen again to help up my mum to make "CNY cookies" FOR SALE since after i started my working life... still remember when i was still at school... I've got plenty of spare time to help her up especially during year end holidays... for past few years my aunt will come over and help up.. but this year.. left only my bro.. and me as well over the weekends..

Today we did "Mama Carries" - a kind of cookies in a cup topped with chocolate and colour rice...

First.. we put a small dough at the base of the cup.. with cashew nut at the middle...


then put to the oven and bake...


next... melt the cooking chocolate..


scoop the melted chocolate into the cup..


sprinkle colour rice on top...


TADA!! ready for packing...


DONE!! Ready For Sale!!


** Besides Mama Carries, my mum also do other cookies like Pineapple Roll, Mocha Cookies, and more.. For those who are interested to purchase CNY Cookies... pls drop me a line.. or email me for more enquiries at evilainekhoo@gmail.com **

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...