Saturday, May 9, 2009

After 3rd week of SK-II


I've finished my travel pack that bought 3 weeks ago.... so last nite i went to Mid Valley to replenish these.. by approval of Kisumi...
**coz it's not cheap... and he always say me wasting alot of money... but this time he even encourage me to get these ** :)

The salesperson (aiya din get her name) is kind and friendly.. paid for the 3 main items.. the rest are complimentary :p

the complimentary items includes Facial Clear Solution (oil control) & Skin Refining Treatment (pores minimizer)... actually the oil level on my face has redused alot after using the 3 basic products.... and the pores also getting cleaner and smaller.... hopefully the oil controll and the pores minimizer will get me more improvement


See the for 1st day.... and after 3 week...


before was dull.. now is pinkish... i know the miracle works :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...