Monday, May 4, 2009

Not-So-Good-Mood Break


Unexpected things always happen when im away from the office...Had a quite long break last weekend.. and during the 1st day of my break.. i got an announcement that company decided to give us some (unpaid) break.... at this kinda economy situation + H1N1 flu which hits the travel industry quite badly... This announcement also hit my mood quite badly....

During my break.. i was loitering at (kisumi's) home doing nothing but FBing playing with the addictive Restaurant City.. at least to make myself feel better... what to do... save $$ mah...

Actually hor... nothing else could make me feel good other than TOUGE....
Kisumi knows me very well to arrange a leisure drive session with Canken on Saturday morning... and the usual night drive with our Touge Buddies to the Entertainment City up there... Oh yeah..

2 comments:

Vince said...

Uncle Lim will probably like the name you give to his precious.
Entertainment city up there... LOL

EvilaineKhoo said...

it is named as City of Entertainment what.. :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...