Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back-dated ~ Our New HOME


Finally we have our new HOME (although it's rented).. i fell for this at the "first sight".. although hubby din accompany me to see the house.. but he trusted me letting me to make decision to have this... it's stone-throw away from Mid Valley and it's just 5 mins drive away from my office....

this 3-room condo at 1,260sqft rented at a very very reasonable price..... ;)

photo taken during my second visit (after settle all the deposits and payments), hub's 1st visit....

living room


view from the living room's window


semi open concept kitchen



master bedroom

comes in built-in wardrobe

attached bathroom


Guest room 1


Guest room 2 (aka store room cum laundry room)


Balcony (aka wet area for washing) connects with Guess room 2 and the common toilet


common toilet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...