Friday, February 8, 2008

CNY Day 02

On this day... usually daughers that got married will go back to visit their family... this morning our whole family accompanied my mother to visit relatives from my mother's side..

speaking of which.. my mum side has a quite huge number of relatives... coz she has 5 brothers and 3 sisters... luckily they are staying nearby.. so dont have to waste too much time traveling :)

my eldest uncle house..


Lunch at my 3rd uncle's house...



i love the chicken boxer yummm...


some plants at my 4th uncle's house...





my bro and my cousin Yi Wen...


hehehe.. collected some Angpow ^^


now home alone "boiling" some Korean drama i bought at Subang Parade last nite..

Wonderful Life

My 19-Years-Old Sister-In-Law

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, so many korean drama vcds. Am a fan of korean dramas too. My favourite is Ah Jang. Song of the prince which is aired over astro wah lai toi during the weekends but i prefer the language to be dubbed in mandarin rather than cantonese.. do u watch that drama?

EvilaineKhoo said...

nope.. my house doesn't install astro.. :)

Anonymous said...

oh then i recommend that you buy song of the prince, korean drama. a very good show to watch.. i m watching it for the second time. tak puas dengan sekali tonton haha. see ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...