Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Counting Down to CNY (Part 4)

Reunion Dinner

Haha.. what else to blog at the eve of Chinese New Year besides the sumptious "Reunion Dinner" that we are long waited for? My Aunt Emily & Felicia came to our house for the Reunion Dinner..

Before the dinner... we must take bath first.. my mum gave me some flowers, pomelo leafes and mandarin skin for bathing... according to her is to wash away all the "sueh"...


while waiting for the dinner....






CNY will be incomplete without the Malaysian's-invented New Year dish "Yee Sang"... I help to prepare the Yee Sang and place it nicely on a big plate... with raw cod fish..



Roasted Chicken with "Mui Choy"


Stir-Fried Veggie


Spareribs with Mushroom, fried fish stomach & sea cucumber


Fried Pork with Black Fungus


Yummy Soup :)


Yeah...


Start our Reunion Dinner.... Lou Sang Lou Hei.. Lou Dou Fung Sang Sui Hei....


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & GONG XI FA CAI


P/s: Get well real soon my darling :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, hi.. Happy Chinese New Year. May the rat year 2008 bring you a happy and prosperous year. May all my friends including you my new friend, stays pretty and handsome and stay healthy all the time. take care and continue to update. I keep coming here cos I love to read your blog. Got nice pix and it's a cool blog. till another drop by

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...