Saturday, February 9, 2008

i Miss TOUGEing

DAMN.. it really has been awhile i didnt go for some touge session... compare with a year back since after i crashed my kancil.. or perhaps since after kisumi sold his putra....

haih.. last time i used to go to genting sempah using the old road at least 3-4 times a week.. up genting every friday and/or saturday nite... and Hulu Langat to Kg Chennah at least once a week..... but see now... where is my passion of touge?? no more blood boiling ... the touge worms not clawing anymore.... is it the end of my touge life??

CNY Day 03... today suppose to shoot up to genting after open house at Canken's place... but heard somebosy said it was jam packed up there... so it has to be cancelled... arrrggggggg.....

SHOW ME THE MEANING OF LIFE FOR BEING NOT TO TOUGE!!!!! IT WAS TOTALLY MEANINGLESS!!!!

So... My this year's resolution is to get myself a car.. and find a new bunch of touge buddy....

sorry bad mood today coz genting touge was cancelled :(

P/s: dont ask me what is touge.... go search from wikipedia

1 comment:

sapphire blu said...

hi hi, morning morning... still sleeping sleepy after sending mom to the bus station at 4.30am. Tho I nap back after that but sleep is like never enuf for me. Hope you will continue have fun during this CNY and take care. Happy journey to wherever you are and wherever you go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...