Monday, June 16, 2008

Back Date: 31 May & 1 June 2008 My Birthday

31 May 2008
"1 year wiser" i told myself. This day i was accompanied by my beloved Kisumi all the time, living life in Elaine's way. Meaning i'll be the Queen of the day :p

After dimsum breakfast, we went down to the town to get some stuff for my Hokkaido trip. It's either KLCC or Mid Valley, finally we chosen KLCC as there's some book fair going on.

We bought quite some books and finally i got all my "Shopaholic" collection series. Shopahopic is series of Women Fiction (some bookstores categorize it as "Chic Fiction") which talking about the craziness of the typical shopahopic Rebecca Bloomwood who lives in the Big Ben city of London. We met Kisumi's Putra Collective cum fish maniac friend Derek and his girlfriend Irene. And i also bump into my colleague Susan, bringing her lovely and adorable daughters, at the cafeteria in the book fair.

After gotten the books we wanted, we went to "The Apartment Downtown" for our lunch. "The Apartment", also has another branch at The Curve, both having a unique concept of "Home-feel" with couch and "bed-like" sofa, which can make you relax while enjoying the food and environment, like being at home.








In the evening, my petsister Choykee called me up for a dinner. I brought them (with her hubby Baby and their lovely son aka my godson) to my fav Japanese Restaurant Sushi Tomo at SS2.







and i got a special gift from her. She really knows me well. Thanks very much. I Love you so much. Muakz



1 June 2008
Actually we planned to go to Berjaya Hills Resort (Previously known as Bukit Tinggi) on my actual birthday date, but then due to time constrain, we just postpone it to the next day.

It was quite a good touge exercise, since previous Cameron visit with Tougeking and Kansei Team. Except the raining part.







First we visit the Japanese Village. I always fall for Japanese Style Garden, koi pond, bonzai, stone steps, making the perfect place to relax your mind.














Next, to the famous Cormal Tropicale (French Themed Resort). This village was built as according to a small village in France (forgotten the name, you can read it from the fountain in front of the village). 2 Row of resort buildings along the street and there are plenty of restaurants here. We went for the Italian Restaurant and ordered a Pizza.
















By 4 something, we suppose to head back to town for WAC gathering Makan TT cum Farewell Dinner for Ah Boy. Heard he will be leaving to Abu Dhabi to work there. But then we have to pass it after receiving a call from Kisumi's dad asking us to back for dinner, as their relatives from Batu Gajah came in town for a visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...