Monday, April 6, 2009

Im Back :)


Just touch down this morning and now back to my work desk...

Still sorting out the photos...

ok laaa... just update you abit about my "home" in Gold Coast... where i spent for past 5 nights...

Introducing Q1 Resort & Spa - the tallest residential tower in the world....


Total of 80 Levels


Lobby



I stay at 43rd Floor.... Ms Cleo from Batu Pahat is my housemate
This is our apartment :)







The view is marvelous!!!!




Can you see dark sky?? yea no doubt Queensland is proclaimed as "Sunny Queensland".. with sub-tropical climate average of 25*C throughout the whole year.. and almost 300 days of sunny days out of 365... we were really "lucky" to have cloudy and rainy days during most of our stay...

3 comments:

Touge King said...

Welcome home :)!

Are we gonna see you guys this Sunday ;)?

mindy said...

wahhhh 43 floor.............. takutnya

EvilaineKhoo said...

Dear TK,
I think i might not be able to go this weekend... my 'boss' got something on... anyway i'll keep you updated

Dear Mindy,
no takut at all... and their lift very very fast.. tot of taking video get.. but when i take out my camera and start recording.. the lift already arrive 43rd floor... -_-"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...