Friday, April 24, 2009

SK-II Facial Treatment


Well.. i also donno what makes me to buy this luxury facial product... but i just feel like wanna give it a try to heal my skin problem...

Travel Pack


Which includes
1) SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser - 20g
2) SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion - 20ml
3) SK-II Facial Treatment Essence - 30ml "The Miracle Water"



This travel pack could last for 2 weeks.... I started using it since last Saturday... till now it's exactly 7 days of using this product.. day and night... The first time i apply the Miracle Water onto my face.... the feeling was... "Ah... this should me the one".. see the difference..

1st day of SK-II


7th day of SK-II


Im quite impressed on the improvement... pores are getting smaller and no more oily face especially at T-zone whole day through....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...