Saturday, November 17, 2007

Something about me & myself

hehe... copied this from Sam's friendster...

Tag about me & myself

1.Your mom calls you?
* Ee Ling ?

2.What is your favorite shake?
* Golden Arches' Chocolate Milk Shake

3.What movie/s are you waiting for?
* Bee Movie (im waiting for kisumi to bring me)

4.If you wanted to be in a band, what
position do you want to be in?
* 1st Vocalist!! i love to show off my lovely & sexy voice :p

5.What is the nastiest thing you've ever touched?
* CATS!!!! yucks!!!

6.Where is the place you want to be right now?
* MELBOURNE !!

7. What song do you listen to feel happy?
* Initial D OST - DONT STOP THE MUSIC (my touge song)

8 .What movie/s made you cry?
* ermmmm too many.... cant recall

9.What is your favorite drink?
* Starbucks Hazelnut hote chocolate

10. Who is/are the cartoon characters that you like?
* ermmmm Takumi Fujiwara? that considered as cartoon or anime?

11.Coke or Pepsi?
* neither

12.In a week, how many times do you go online?
* ermmm except internet down else will be 24/7

1 3.Describe yourself in one word?
* LANSI!!

14. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
* Call my Kisumi

15.What's the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
* Call my Kisumi

16.Something about you that you're proud of?
* Touge?

17. Are you happy?
* when there's no PMS

18. Why?
* god knows

19.Is there something you wanna do?
* Around the world

20.What are you listening to right now?
* Manager scolding ppl :p

21.Comp lete this sentence:
"THE WORLD NEEDS......."
* LOVE

22 .What was the last thing you ate?
* Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun & dimsum

23. If you were a crayon,what color would you be?
* Shinchan's colour

24.What did you eat for breakfast?
* as Question # 22

25 .What are you wearing?
* ermmm Polo T provided by company

26.Favour ite day/s of the week?
* days that can meet with Kisumi :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the initial-D song too. Everytime I play the album in my car, I can't help but drive fast... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...