Thursday, May 29, 2008

bz little bee

this is the second week already working continuously till late... it was quite (very) bz at work since after Kelly left our company... and i have to take over all her work overseeing all europe sectors.. finally today able to close all 7 school holiday departures... and now need to get prepared for June's deparutures..... mentally exhausted...

i've got all my vacation photos (to Lumut) ready... just do not have the time to post it up....

Heh.. next weekend confirm going up north to Ipoh with my sifu KC... for makan & touge trip.. and ofcoz to look for my bz buddy TougeKing... hehe...

P/s: just got my Japan visa approved today... Hokkaido here i come :):)

2 comments:

Touge King said...

Nice banner, I like it!

I am so sorry for being too busy, I hope to catch up with you next weekend.

And Hokkaido???? I am so jealous!!!

EvilaineKhoo said...

hah.. the banner just simply do only... cheap grade..

oh wei.. KC ask me where is your workshop.. he will be going 1 day early and visit your workshop..

hokkaido.. i been once already.. went there during winter... :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...