Thursday, May 1, 2008

Diet Update

Well... after 3 weeks continuously replacing food with the CD drinks.. this week im entitled for a week break by adding in some solid food... although im entitled for some "retreat"... i still have to controll my food intake by not exceeding my body metabolism rate to maintain my current weight... rice/noodle/bread is highly-not-recommended... went for few slices of salmon sashimi and chawanmushi at our fav Sushi Tomo few days ago.. the thing that made me feel very guilty after eating it is ramly burger (highly-not-recommended).. and felt very uneasy after having it... (knn.. i swear im not gonna eat burger anymore)...

these few days i felt very energitic when i got up in the morning and felt wanted to get up and out for some fresh air... well is time to add in "exercise" into my diet plan.. to boost up my body metabolism and to firm and tone up my body... started with 20 minutes of cycling session few days ago when i was at home... today we went for a morning walk at Kelana Jaya Park... that was fantastic!!

went to get a skirt at Jusco Mid Valley... Kisumi asked my to try on the XL black skirt with white strips... oh well XL? you must be kidding me.. how can i fit into XL when i was still wearing XXXL a month ago?? ok ler.. i took an XL and a XXL into the fitting room.... aiks... out of my expectation.. IT DOES FIT!! PERFECTLY... hehehe.... happy!! i dont have to get my clothes at the extra corner anymore!! And for now i need to tie a belt on it whenever i wear my XXXL jeans... haha...

these few days my weight is maintaining between 74KG and 75KG... have to start my "sole source" of CD diet again next monday.... hopefully i can get a better result right before my birthday :)

2 comments:

Touge King said...

Congrats!!! No more XXXL!!!

EvilaineKhoo said...

heh.. thanks!! but still long way to go.. my target is at least an M ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...