Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shuzmaniac

Im not considered as a shopaholic but I LOVE SHOES... To me.. a beautiful pair of shoes could brighten up my day.. unfortunately you can hardly get THE ONE that makes you fall for the first sight.. even if there is, they might not have the size that could fit you perfectly...

This month.. i am fortunate to add 4 pairs of high-heels into my shoes "collection".. (kisumi will be killing me when he reads this).. great value at not more than RM 160 in a total.... :)

Simple-and-nice Brown (Buy-1-free-1)

Black with Golden Dot (Buy-1-free-1)

60s White from V-KI Times Square

60s Black from Nose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 pairs of shoes in a month? *faint* ...LOL...

-charsiu

Chloe~ said...

don't faint, it's very very very normal. I wish I have unlimited supply of nice shoes and nice bag.

Anonymous said...

If I had the chance, I would definitely start a lady shoes business. :p

-charsiu

EvilaineKhoo said...

muahahaha.... Chloe understands me :)

charsiu... COUNT ME IN for lady business :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...