Saturday, May 10, 2008

- Untitled Yet -

4 years ago i used to work as a marketing exec in HPD Systems, before i start my career in travel line.. HPD Systems is one of the main distributors of Hewlett-Packard in Malaysia, and a subsidiary of Patimas Computers Berhad, which located at Technology Park Malaysia...

I love the environment in Patimas.. its more like a resort than an office.. it has a swimming pool, squash court, multi purpose hall with 2 badminton court, sauna room, gym room, and a cafeteria beside the beautiful pool... i always book the badminton court and invite some of my ZTH kaki (like my sifu KC, Simon, Fred, Ivan and others) for some workout session..

You guys must be wondering.. since i love the environment then why the hell i switch my job from a big corporate company that listed at KLSE, to a medium-sized travel agency??? The main reason is.. i love to plan and organize trips and events.. i used to organize loads of TT (Teh Tarik) session, convoy outings, day trips, go-kart session.. for car clubs... (i was kinda very active in car-club thingy years back).. and my current job suits me perfectly... :)

Days ago my sifu KC msn me telling that he is currently working on some projects at my ex company.. Patimas Computers Berhad...

KC is a friend of mine who drives an old saga yang "berkarat" but with a powderful heart transplanted that i know thru the ZTH forum... why i call him sifu leh? coz he was the one who taught me touge at the very very initial stage... and train up my badminton skills to compete with the guys.. haha..

Last nite we went for dinner with KC at Secret Recipe Sri Petaling... Well he was kinda excited and request me to organize some "Makan trip" to Ipoh and Cameron... Hehe.. Anyone interested on this particular MAKAN (cum touge) TRIP??

Patimas Computers Berhad


KC's Access Pass


Secret Recipe


Hehe.. i just bought a bottle of GUCCI ENVY ME :)

2 comments:

Touge King said...

That's a good idea! Come Come :) !

EvilaineKhoo said...

haha... let me see...

D1
Lunch - Ipoh Duck Noodle
Dinner - Chemor Sangyu Soup

D2
Breakfast - Dimsum
Lunch - Cameron Highlands Chacoal Steamboat
Dinner - ??

hehe sounds ok boh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...